Burial insurance is not a luxury but a necessity for many people who do not have the kind of savings needed to cover a sudden and unexpected death in the family.
Funerals today can cost upwards of $8,000 on average. If something happened to you or a loved one, would your family have enough to pay for a burial? Many families are finding that they have no choice but to go into debt in order to pay for funeral costs when a loved one dies unexpectedly. This doesn’t have to be the case if only you plan a little ahead. The truth is, when death occurs, family members already have more than enough to deal with on an emotional level. Don’t let financial concerns burden them even further.
Whether you are just beginning to look in to a burial insurance policy or are ready to secure one today. We can make the comparison shopping for you a little easier and with no obligation. Use our Free quote engine to compare direct rates from top final expense insurers across the country. Simply fill out the desired coverage amount, select your state, date of birth and gender to instantly see the top 3-5 cheapest burial insurance rates in your state. After you find the one that is most comfortable for your budget you can even apply online.
There are no medical exams and you do not have to meet with any agents to be able to purchase a burial insurance policy.
Our goal is to make it as easy and as convenient as possible for you to secure the best burial insurance policy you deserve. If you need help or have questions just contact us
– Available to individuals between the ages of 50 – 85
– Available coverage from $3,000 to $50,000
– Affordable rates that will never increase
– Coverage will never decrease as long as premiums are paid
– Policy cannot be cancelled as long as premiums are paid
– Death benefits paid directly to the beneficiary of your choice federal income-tax free1
– Your policy will develop cash values
– No medical exams required, only a medical questionnaire
– Rates based upon your current age at the time the policy is issued
– Premiums can be paid monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually